Alberta Birth/Marriage/Death Certificates or Legal Name Change

You will need to complete the Alberta Birth, Marriage or Death Certificate form, which can be obtained at any of our Registry offices or found on the Alberta Government Services website and bring it with you.

You will need to provide Acceptable Photo Identification which includes:

  • Valid Passport
  • Permanent Resident Card
  • Secure Certificate of Indian Status (SCIS)
  • Valid Driver’s Licence or Identification Card
  • Other forms of ID

Comments are closed.