Plans for all Edmonton and Area Residents
As an independent insurance brokerage firm, Drayden Insurance Ltd. is committed to protecting our clients, what they value, and staying true to our original founder’s philosophy. We take pride in our good reputation, which has been earned over many years, by treating our customers with honesty, fairness, and by providing them with consistent quality service.
As such, our reliable brokers work for the people and their best interests, and will tirelessly research the needs of each of our clients, on an individual basis, in order to find the absolute best car insurance coverage for any given situation, and our expertise applies to all personal vehicles, such as:
- Private Passenger Vehicles
- Collector Cars and Antiques
- Recreational Vehicles
Car Insurance Basics
Many Auto Insurance Coverages are Available to You:
- Liability (Section A): At Drayden we firmly believe in liability limits of $2,000,000 or higher. This auto insurance coverage pays for injury to others and/or damage to their property through your negligence.
- Accident Benefits (Section B): This is a mandatory coverage that’s applied to car insurance in Edmonton and the province of Alberta, providing limited medical protection, death benefits and lost wages.
- Physical Damage (Section C): This auto insurance option provides coverage for your vehicle in the event of a collision or insured loss.
For Residents of Alberta & the city of Edmonton, car insurance options can vary. That is why we’ve outlined some of the most important below:
- Family Protection Endorsement (sef 44): This feature helps you when another party injures you in an auto accident and they carry inadequate insurance to compensate. Were that to happen, this car insurance option for Edmonton and Alberta residents, would make up the difference and cover what the at-fault driver could not.
- Loss of Use Endorsement (sef 20): In the event your vehicle incurs damages from an insured peril, leaving you without a means of transportation, Edmonton car insurance companies offer an endorsement to provide coverage for the expense of a rental vehicle. Limits apply.
- Limited Waiver of Depreciation Endorsement (sef 43): This endorsement waives the depreciation on repair or replacement for loss from an insured peril for the 1st 24-36 months. Limits apply.
- Legal Liability for Physical Damage to a Non-Owned Automobile (sef 27): This endorsement extends the physical damage coverage to a non-owned automobile, such as a rented or borrowed automobile. Limits apply.
As you can clearly see, there are many options for car insurance in Edmonton – and those outlined above are just a few. While some coverage is mandatory, we strongly suggest purchasing additional endorsements to ensure you are fully covered against all possible situations. Visit one of our offices for more information on auto insurance in Edmonton and its surrounding area.
Please see the Government of Alberta’s Transportation website for important information for Safe Roads.Get an Online Quote