Corporate Registry Services

Can I file my annual returns here?

Yes, we offer corporate registry services through our Drayden Registry locations – St Albert, Spruce Grove, Morinville and Westlock. You can also file your annual return online by e-mailing [email protected].

What do I need to incorporate a company?

When incorporating a company, please visit us in person with your valid photo identification. You can also complete the Incorporation Set Up Form ahead of time or when you are in office.

What do I need to register my Trade Name?

Trade names or sole proprietorships can be registered through any of our Drayden Registry locations. We do require you to visit us in person with your valid photo identification. For more information in regards to registering a Trade Name (Sole Proprietorship) or Partnership please visit the Service Alberta Website.

Can I pull an Alberta Corporate Search online?

Yes, you can now pull an Alberta corporate search online! Pulling your search online allows you to access immediate results from the comfort of your own home or business.


Visit our Corporate Registry Services page for more information.

Comments are closed.