I will be away this winter, what do I have to do to ensure my home insurance is valid?

Should you be away for more than 4 consecutive days you should do one of the following:

  • Have a competent adult check the house daily; or
  • Ensure the heat is maintained, drain and shut off the water supply and drain all pipes and appliances.

Comments are closed.