If my dwelling is going to be vacant what do I do?

It is a requirement under most insurance policies that if your dwelling is vacant for more than 30 consecutive days you must provide notice to your Drayden Insurance Broker.
Upon notice “Permission for Vacancy” is generally granted by the insurer, which provides restricted coverage (i.e. fire and windstorm – not vandalism, water damage, etc.).

Comments are closed.